The five-partner team at LUTHER continues to be particularly strong on behavioural work and litigation. Thomas Kapp leads the group, which also includes Who’s Who Legal nominee Anne Caroline Wegner and is based in Stuttgart and Düsseldorf. It works closely with partner Helmut Janssen in Brussels as well. Franz-Rudolf Groß became counsel in July last year. The firm works for various automotive suppliers in cartel and leniency cases. Bathroom company Dornbracht is a major client who the firm has successfully represented both in Germany and Europe. Luther continues to be particularly strong in the energy, automotive and distribution sectors.
Luther is a leading German commercial law firm that offers comprehensive legal and tax advice. The full-service law firm employs over 420 lawyers and tax advisors and is represented in ten German economic hubs as well as with 11 of its own international offices in key investment locations and financial centres in Europe and Asia. Its clients include medium-sized enterprises and large corporations, as well as the public sector. Luther works closely with other commercial law firms in all the prevailing jurisdictions. Luther is a founding member of unyer (www.unyer.com), a global organisation of leading professional services firms that cooperate exclusively with each other. Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH is a law firm with a business approach: our innovative awareness aspires us to provide our clients with customised legal advice that addresses individual needs and delivers the greatest possible economic benefit. All of Luther’s lawyers and tax advisers have a solid understanding of interdisciplinary matters and a wealth of experience in collaborating on complex tasks.
Luther provides legal advice in all antitrust law matters emerging on a national and international level. Comprehensive antitrust advice is not feasible without taking into account of EU law, which is why our spectrum of advice includes all matters relating to EU law, including non-antitrust law matters (for example, freedom of establishment, subsidies, etc.). Irrespective of the legal origin of your concern – whether national, European or international – we provide you with one-stop legal advice, as we know the solution is what counts.
- Comprehensive antitrust law advice in all business sectors, in particular with regard to mergers and corporate acquisitions, shareholdings, privatisations and the establishment of joint ventures as well as distribution, licence and co-operation agreements
- Merger control proceedings with the Federal Cartel Office and the European Commission, co-ordination of merger control proceedings with foreign antitrust authorities, representation of interests of third parties (e. g. with regard to a summons)
- Administrative proceedings (e. g. regarding the abuse of market power) on behalf of the companies
- concerned and of third parties, representation of interests in proceedings with antitrust authorities
- Defence and representation of interests in administrative fine proceedings
- Litigation (complaint procedures, actions for injunctions and for damages, temporary legal protection and
- proceedings regarding contractual obligations)
Anne Caroline Wegner
Phone 9 211 5660 18742