GCR's Enforcer Tracker will enable users to search for, filter and analyse every significant merger or cartel enforcement action undertaken by the world's major competition agencies. These cases have been standardised and are searchable by basic facts, industry, agency and date as well as by the type and level of enforcement, and by the outcome, all in English.
In 2018 we will be launching the BETA version of the Enforcer Tracker, which will include all merger and cartel cases from six global key agencies for the last five years:
- United States Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- United States Federal Trade Commission
- European Commission's Directorate General for Competition
- The UK's Competition and Markets Authority
- Brazil's Administrative Council for Economic Defence (CADE)
- Germany's Federal Cartel Office
Over the following year we will expand the Enforcer Tracker to include other leading global agencies to allow subscribers to easily compare and analyse relevant cases from around the world of antitrust.