Hügel Rechtsanwälte is one of the leading law firms in Austria. Its competition law team, consisting of specialised lawyers in Vienna and Brussels, is one of the most experienced and largest in Austria. The practice group has built up a considerable track record in the following core areas:
• joint ventures, cooperation agreements and vertical relationships such as distribution systems;
• advice with regard to all aspects of market dominance and abuse issues;
• representation of undertakings subject to antitrust proceedings before national and European authorities and courts;
• competition litigation;
• leniency applications; and
• Austrian and EU merger control as well as coordination of multi-jurisdictional filings.
bpv Hügel not only offers high-quality services in competition law but also provides premium integrated M&A, corporate, regulatory (including public procurement and state aid), real estate, finance, labour and tax law advice to national and international clients.
bpv Hügel is a founding member of bpv Legal, an affiliation of independent law firms in central and eastern Europe counselling on cross-border transactions and foreign investments in most CEE countries.
ARES-Tower, Donau-City-Strasse 11
Tel: +43 1 260 50 0
Fax: +43 1 260 50 133