Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with more than 500 lawyers representing clients in high-stakes litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. The firm is internationally recognsed for its representation of Fortune 500 and emerging companies in high-stakes litigation, as well as its ongoing commitment to pro bono service, diversity, value-based billing, and legal project management. The firm has offices in Washington, DC, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, Anchorage, London and Brussels.
Year after year, Crowell & Moring is recognised as a top competition law litigation practice by legal and industry journals. They were named to the ‘Highly Recommended’ list in Global Competition Review’s ‘GCR 100: The World’s Leading Competition Practices’ and in GCR’s report on ‘New York’s Finest’ antitrust firms. Washington, DC, and Brussels-based groups have been listed among the leading practices in both Chambers USA and Chambers Global, where clients describe the lawyers as ‘highly impressive’ and possessing ‘an exceptional ability to communicate complex, technical issues to the layman’. In addition, they were most recently selected to Law360’s Competition Practice Groups of the Year’ listing, which characterises the team as ‘uniquely well-rounded’.
Our practice covers the full range of substantive competition and trade regulations, including:
• defence of civil litigation and government investigations;
• pursuit of damages in recovery actions through both opt-out litigation and claims management
• criminal grand jury investigations and trials;
• full-service merger and acquisition representation;
• pragmatic counselling to manage antitrust risks, including conducting audits and sophisticated compliance training; and
• trade association representation.