Franklin offers an independent alternative to the Paris offices of major international network firms. Our lawyers advise to a global best practice standard, offering clients the expertise of more than 70 lawyers in all core areas of commercial law.
Franklin has built its practice around the needs of French and international companies, public entities and financial institutions. We are:
- Independent. Our firm is staunchly independent, with a light operating structure, which enables us to be cost-effective, flexible and, in cross-border deals, truly free to choose the overseas counsel best suited to the specific needs of each project.
- International. Our lawyers are not only comfortable working in English; many of them – including all the partners – have deep experience outside of France and are thus able to respond effectively to the needs of our international clientele.
- Expert. Every department in the firm is ranked among the leaders in France in its area of expertise.
- With strong partner presence. A critical factor for many of our clients – our lawyers are highly reactive, working in small teams with active partner involvement and reporting throughout the life of each matter.
- Deep knowledge of our clients’ business. While many firms pay lip service to this idea, we take the time to create stable, multi-practice teams that offer commercially viable solutions based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ business needs.
The firm handles bank finance (including regulatory), competition and distribution, corporate/M&A, employment, energy and natural resources, environment, intellectual property, investment funds, litigation and arbitration, outsourcing, public law, private equity (transactional and funds), projects, real estate, technology, media and telecoms, wealth management and corporate tax, and offers a dedicated German desk.