New for 2016
The data that underpins these articles is available in spreadsheet form (excel file). To obtain a free copy please e-mail:
What you obtain:
Note the spreadsheet is available for internal use only at your firm/organisation/University and not for external distribution.
What you will learn from it:
- Which mitigating factors have proved most successful over time
- The aggravating factors that are regularly hit hardest
- How the commission has been using multipliers
- The geographic reach of DG Comp cartel decisions
- DG Comp's record in cartel appeals before the ECJ
- How DG Comp fines small, single-product companies versus multinational conglomerates
The bulk of the information used is sourced from EC documents (or the alternate source is cited) and comes with researcher's own guide to data-entry policies used.