Matthew E Moloshok is a partner at Hellring Lindeman Goldstein & Siegal LLP with thirty years experience in commercial litigation and counselling. He has served as chair of the American Bar Association antitrust section's franchise and dealership committee, and currently serves as an editor of the Antitrust Section's online journal, The Antitrust Source.
Return to: A Year of Living With Leegin
- US substantive areas
- Global Cartel Enforcement: Recent Developments and their Implications
- Antitrust Compliance in the Age of Multi-Jurisdictional Leniency: New Ideas and New Challenges
- Private Recovery Actions in the United States: Reducing - and Recouping - the 'Cartel Tax'
- Standards for Assessing Bundled Discounts
- Another Active Year for the FTC and DoJ
- Monopolisation by Deception
- RPM Litigation in the Wake of Leegin
- US special enforcement
- US procedural issues
- US industry sectors